This episode will give you a process to make comparing even the most complicated products simple
In this current period of economic downturn and job insecurity it pays to shop around and make sure you’re getting good value on whatever you intend to buy. In this episode Mia and Dinah discuss:
- some of the science of making decisions
- the three things that make all comparison shopping easier
- what result will make you happy
- how long you intend to research alternatives
- what criteria you’ll use to compare
- the pros and cons of comparison sites.
Mia and Dinah each talk through a recent process they went to buy something – a printer for Mia, a photobook for Dinah.
Book – The Paradox of Choice, Barry Schwartz
Buying guide – Choice
Facebook Page for Organising the Four of Us
Chrome Browser Extension – Momentum (in the Ep Mia refers to this as the “To Do” extension)
Please head to the Life Admin Life Hacks Facebook page to connect with listeners and share your thoughts, questions or suggestions.