This episode will help you understand your mobile phone bill and switch plans in under an hour!
This episode talks about the paradox of choice when it comes to choosing from the more than 300 mobile phone plans available.
Mia and Dinah talk about the things you need to consider including:
- Network reliability
- Network coverage
- Value for money
- Contracts or Pay as You Go
- Phone included or Bring Your Own Device (BYOD)
- Data limits.
Dinah talks about the steps she went through to change plans including:
- Looking at usage information for the past few months to assess what plan she needed
- Assessing what networks she was willing to consider.
- How she used comparison a site to quickly choose the best plan
- Assessing if getting a new phone as part of a plan was good value for money.
LIFE ADMIN HIGHS OF THE WEEK
- Mia talks about using the secure vault in her Password Manager to fill in Immigration and Customs forms while she was on the plane.
LIFE ADMIN LOW OF THE WEEK
- Dinah talks about she needed to reinstall her Password Manager on her computer and that it made her realise how much she how relies on it.
Trip it – Travel itinerary app
Open Signal – website providing information about network reliability
Whistle Out – website comparing mobile phone plans
Please head to the Life Admin Life Hacks Facebook page to connect with listeners and share your thoughts, questions or suggestions.