In this episode we interview Carly Jacobs, host of the Poductivity podcast, about the little habits that support a big life.
Carly Jacobs has written in the self-improvement space for well over a decade, and we talk to her about her experiments and habits related to life admin and household harmony.
During the interview, we chat with Carly about:
- how completing her tax return as a teenager started her love of organisation
- finally paying for a Dropbox account to store all her digital files (although she still has a concertina file)
- how wasting time is her biggest pet peeve
- using the Moleskin Time Page and Actions apps to manage her calendar and to-do lists
- bullet journalling
- managing each day with a work to-do List and personal to-do list
- using an hourly rate to value her time to decide what tasks to outsource
- her love of robot vacuums and AirPods
- using time blocking to make the most of your time
- how planning is more important when you live in the country.
Please head to the Life Admin Life Hacks Facebook page to connect with listeners and share your thoughts, questions or suggestions.