Deal with the admin generated by and organised for children, which starts as soon as you get pregnant and never seems to end.
This episode talks about how you can address the many admin tasks you need to sort when you have kids, including:
- daycare, school and school holidays
- social life including birthday parties
- extracurricular activities
- decluttering their stuff – clothes, toys, books, artworks, craft.
Mia and Dinah share their top tips including:
- having a launchpad and visible weekly schedule
- systems to deal with arts & craft and keepsake items
- using a form filling app to make filling forms a breeze
- using WhatsApp groups for school and team communication
- scheduling out the school holidays using your shared calendar
- using apps for sporting team management
- using checklists for birthday party organisation.
LIFE ADMIN HIGH OF THE WEEK
- Dinah talks about a scavenger hunt birthday party she has organised for her daughter which was fun admin
- Mia talks about sorting out her superannuation at work
LIFE ADMIN LOW OF THE WEEK
- Dinah talks about the challenge of organising visas for an upcoming trip
Please head to the Life Admin Life Hacks Facebook page to connect with listeners and share your thoughts, questions or suggestions.