024: Administering to your health
Get your regular health checks on track and your health records sorted so you can find them when you need them.
This episode provides some practical tips to save you time and give you peace of mind when it comes to:
- Booking health appointments
- Getting health checks sorted for your age and stage
- Filing health records – what to store and how you should store them.
Mia and Dinah talk about:
- The Australian My Health Record and what you can use it for
- Using your cloud storage to store your health records
- The value of finding a great GP, dentist and pharmacy
- Getting your children comfortable with communicating with health professionals
- Being aware of what health checks you should have based on your stage of life
- Hacks for making appointments and minimising wait times
- Helpful phone numbers to keep in your phone.
LIFE ADMIN HIGHS OF THE WEEK
- Mia talks about updating the contact information for her children’s extra-curricular activities to her shared email address so her partner can have greater transparency and share the job of making payments.
LIFE ADMIN LOW OF THE WEEK
- Dinah talks about the pain caused by using her work card incorrectly to pay for her Uber Eats.
Find penguins app – travel journal app that can help you make a photobook on the go
Please head to the Life Admin Life Hacks Facebook page to connect with listeners and share your thoughts, questions or suggestions.